salut la France!

 So for those who don't know, I've moved to France for the next nine months. Last spring, my French boyfriend Paul and I, decided we should try dating nearer to each other. So I packed up all my stuff, quit Starbucks, and got a student visa. And now here I am, in grand Paris. (pronounce that pair-ee in your head)


  I should mention I don't really know French. So that's goal number one-learn French. Everyone keeps telling me once I'm here and immersed it will be easy to pick it right up. uh huh. We'll just see about that. I do have some basics down, simple phrases, basic grammer. So that's where the title of my blog came from. It means "french, i love you". Maybe the reminder will help when I'm really hating french and don't want to learn any more. My font is also in "trebuchet". I thought it fitting, plus I've always liked that word. Even if weapons of medieval warfare aren't in common usage. 
   
This is Paul and I in Seattle.
  Since I've only been here two and half days, there's not much to say, since we haven't really done much. I'm not moving into the school until next week, so we've just been taking it easy. I'm sure lots of excitement is on it's way soon. That's all for now!
At the airport with my stuffed bags. I had to layer a bit of clothing that I couldn't get to fit...

Comments