The Little Things

We finally got a bookcase! After thinking we needed one ever since we moved in, we finally found one at good old IKEA. Then Paul lugged it all the way home on multiple trains and up to our place before putting it together. I was pleasantly surprised to come home and find it all ready to load full of books. :) So that's what I did. But I also wanted to add a few other touches as we don't have any of our own pictures up. I'm still looking for a plant to add, but for now it adds a bit of oganization and fun.



We also received a very nice present from some good friends of Paul's family. She had asked what she could get, and one of the things Paul mentioned was my favorite color is green. So voila-our new green duvet cover and pillowcases.


Sadly, we recently had a death in the family. Our little trolley that we used for all our grocery shopping, lost a wheel and was put down. Well, put in the corner. I'm not sure if we can just throw it away in the trash can. We are not in the market for a new one.


Comments

  1. Real cute Kels! Like what you've done with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring some books in English to put on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment