Lazy Days of Summer

  That's right, I said summer. I hesitate to say this, but I think it's finally here. Clear blue skies every day, temperatures in the 70s (sometimes 80s!) and I now have a little color on my skin. I haven't worn jeans in over two weeks! I keep gettinng distracted right now by the 20 or so bees outside the window flying madly over the flowers. 
   It's worked out really nicely at work to be able to have Saturday and Sunday off so we can relax together and with the extended family too. On Saturday we met for a relaxed picnic in Paris at the Place de Vosges and took advantage of the sun. (or as they say in french "profit de soleil") We made baguette sandwiches with chips and had fruit and just sat outside for an afternoon. I also managed to capture some moments of my favorite subject (our nephew Van) taking a few steps on his own.

Our lunch spread.

Our background



"Look, I can walk!"


Going for a splash in the fountain.





 

Comments

  1. Way too cute; love the hat. We better have some time with him when we're there. He'll probably be talking some by then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment