Photo Walk



  One of our guides at work is putting together a photo walking tour and needed some "tourists" to try it out on the other night. Paul and I volunteered, bringing our cameras along. We also dressed in our best touristy look wearing running shoes and hoodies. If I had a fanny pack I might have worn it. 
   It was a 3 hour tour starting from the Jardin de Plants and finishing by the Eiffel Tower. We went along the river, across the Ile Saint Louis to the Marais. Then took the metro down the the Louvre and walked up to Opera before taking another metro ride to Ecole Militaire. 
   He had some exercises for us to try: taking close up pictures, portraits, shooting at night, and just becoming comfortable with different kinds of styles. It wasn't too technical as some had nice cameras and some just had their iphones. But he did encourage experimenting with what you have and trying new things.
   These are a few of my favorites out of over 200 pictures. A lot of those didn't turn out as I was taking a lot of the same thing on different settings. 










    

Comments

  1. Very nice. I'm sure we would love a photo walking tour, that is, after I get a new camera, having lost my old one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment