11 Months Old


I'm 11 months old today! I am now 8.9kg (20lbs) and 74cm (29in). I can walk a lot now and can almost run. I spend more time walking than crawling now. 


I have 3 and half teeth now. Two big ones on top and one on the bottom. I almost have another one on the bottom too! 




Here I am in the park where I discovered leaves for the first time! They're cool, but also funny. 



It's a little cold here now, so I've had to get some nice shoes and wear a big girl coat. 


The other day my friend Livia came over to play. I shared my books and other toys with her. 


Mommy seems very excited that next month I will be one year old. I can't wait to see what this means!

Comments

  1. They were in the boy's section! And were warmer and looked better than what was offered for girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment