Chateaux de Vaux le Vicomte in the Sun

We had a holiday last week when I didn't have to work on Thursday. The weather was warm and sunny and the northwest girl in me couldn't just sit inside all day wasting it, so we got supplies for a picnic and headed out. I've wanted to visit the Chateau de Vaux de Vicomte for a while, but it's not easy to get to. 



It's not accessable by train, so you have to have a car, and since it's about 40min from our place, you have to have enough time to make a trip worth it. We thought a day with nothing else to do worked out well. 


We skipped the inside of the chateau and bought entrance to the garden. We strolled to the end and found a picnic spot by the water. There was a little waterfall behind us where we enjoyed throwing things in. 



Comments

  1. Another chateau I haven't been to yet. When I come we can go inside. And I haven't seen Fountainebleau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, a bit too far from La Queue, but less than an hour from Bry!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment