Buckaroo Time

  Mostly I just wanted another excuse to wear my cute hat and bandanna, but a rodeo did sound fun. I can't remember how old I was the last time I went, but I always like horses and fast paced fun. Besides, we could cross it off the list of things Paul's never done. Gone to a rodeo...check!


  Here's what I called, "the rodeo zamboni", getting the arena ready for the night. 




  Behind us were all the bulls and bucking horses in pens before going out. They got kinda noisy at times mooing at each other. A couple even broke out at one point.




   One of the funnest parts to watch from our side, the bucking horses. I got a picture here of the national champion. I forget his name, but he got second in this round.




   One of my favorite events was getting to see the girls barrel racing. They came out so fast and just flew around the arena. Very exciting.




   We had a nice sunset, and lots of American pride that night. It was military appreciation night and since it's 4th of July weekend, very patriotic in general.



Comments

  1. and we had kettle corn, and you got a cute bracelet and had to find a cowboy with a tool to punch another hole in it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. rodeos are cool !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment