The First Two Weeks

Hello world! My name is Julia and I'm just over two weeks old. I've already had my first Christmas and New Year's though, which were pretty fun. Most of my time is spent at home with my mommy and daddy eating and sleeping. It's not too bad. :) Here are a few pictures of my short life so far.

Cuddling up with daddy.


Nap time!


Hanging out with cousin Soren. 


My first Christmas!


Play time didn't last long before I spit up on the mat...


Here I am not sure of what I want, but most likely I want more milk. 


Out for my first walk by the river.


Until next time!




Comments

  1. I love the pictures of the walk along the river. That is an interesting vehicle (stroller?) Julia has--do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the stroller is really nice. Called a Quinny. It calapses flat, and adjusts both the seat angle and size for when she gets bigger. The handlebar adjusts too, so I could go running with her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment