Back to Work

   This week began the big transition of heading back to work full-time after having a 4 month leave this winter. It was so nice. I went back a bit early this week to get some training for a new position I'm taking over (Product Manager) since the girl was in town for meetings. So I'll be doing about half of what I did before as well as a whole new set of responsibilities. 
   This meant that Paul got to step into his role as stay at home dad. Let the daddy-daughter bonding time begin! There was very few hiccups since Paul had been doing a lot of helping out before I was gone anyway. (He only had to call me once to confirm which bottle to use.)
   For me it was a good, but slightly abrupt transition to not being around her all the time and back with office friends. I had missed seeing a lot of them, so it's been fun to catch up and show them adorable pictures. They were overjoyed when Paul brought her by to join us for lunch the other day. :)

   Here are some of the pictures that Paul sent me during the day.









Comments

Post a Comment