I'm 4 months old!

   I'm 4 months old now, and boy have things changed. I stay home during the day with daddy while mommy's at work. I'm always happy when she comes home. We spend all weekend together hanging out. 

I'm now 6.2kg (13.66lbs) and 61cm (24in). 





Here I am excited about going on a walk!


The weather has been nice some days so we've started sitting out on the balcony!


I started sleeping 10-11 hours at night this last week. My parents are really happy about that. :) Here I am in my new sleeping sack. These are really popular over here.


I can almost turn over, but not quite. I keep getting stuck.


That's all for now. Until next time!



Comments

  1. She's looking so grown-up at 4 months. I got her another sleep sack that I will send along next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I love the daddy daughter shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia has caught up to you in weight (you were 13.56 lbs.), but is still 2 inches behind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment