I'm 7 months Old!

  I am now 7 months old! I weigh 8.3kg (18.3lbs) and am 70cm (27.5in) long. I've changed the least this month from last since I've been born. This last month has gone by really fast. 


 I'm starting to grow some hair back now, but it's still pretty blond looking.


My month birthday today we are at grandma and grandpa's house so I don't have my rabbit to take my picture with. Mommy's letting me borrow her snugly bear. 


I can almost crawl. I've taken a couple steps with my hands. I can also go from all fours and push myself up to sit.


I sit all by myself all the time. 


It's been pretty hot here lately, which is why I don't have many clothes on. 



 Next month I'll in making my tour of the USA!

Comments

  1. Adorable !!! Can't wait to see her in the USA (and you guys, too!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment