I'm 10 Months Old!

I'm 10 months old now! I now weigh 8.5kg (17lbs) and am 72cm(28in) long.




This month has been really fun as I've been learning to walk a bit. I can take one or two steps on my own, but mostly I like to hold onto mommy or daddy while I walk. 


I've hit my head a lot as I'm a little unsteady moving around, but I quickly recover. 





I also have a tooth coming out! It's on top in front of my mouth. I eat yummy biscutes sometimes and I'm learning how to drink out of a cup too.


I got a new seat to sit in when we ride in the car. It's bigger and faces forward. So now I can see where we're going and see mommy and daddy up front. 


Comments

  1. Yum, love those biscuits. I see we'll have to keep a lot around when I visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's not quite up to those biscuits yet. She's only eating baby biscuits still that are not as interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment