I'm 15 Months Old!

   I'm halfway between one year old and a year and half old. I saw the doctor on Friday and he said now I'm 81cm(31.8in) tall and I weigh 10kg(22lbs) now! I don't like the doctor's office at all, but now I don't have to get any shots for 5 years. :) 
    Now I can say three words: mama, dada, and car. Although it sounds like "ca". I do talk a lot, but mama and dada don't know what I'm saying. I have 12 teeth now and another one coming in! 
   I recently got to go swimming with my friend Livia and her mom at a big swimming center. I was scared at first, but after a couple minutes I got used to it and had a lot of fun. I liked putting my hands underwater and then taking them out to look at them. I also liked floating in the water with mama holding me. 






I learned to shrug my shoulders, nod my head, and high five. I've also started to feed myself with a spoon and drink from my cup.


Here I am in my new pajamas! 



Comments

  1. Lovely pajamas and her swimsuit is adorable. I want to know what she calls her grandmother over there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment