A Day Visiting Castles

A got to spend a day on another company's tour to try it out and see what it's like recently. We're recommending it to our own guests since we don't have the same tour. It was a bus tour with about 50 people, and guides speaking french, chinese, and portuguese along with english. 

We first visted the Chateau Chambord, which I have been to before last summer. It was much nicer last year, so this time I wasn't as impressed. 

We next visited Chateau de Chenonceau, one I've waned to visit for a while now. Even though it rained during the whole visit, I explored the gardens and forest around the chateau as much as possible. I liked in rooms inside as well, more than other castles I've visited. 








We stopped last at Chateau de Cheverny. It was smaller, but still privately owned and the family lives on the top floor still. 

Comments